I. THE FOLLOWING DEFINITIONS shall apply:
1. The seller – Republic of Lithuania state enterprise centre of Registers, register of Legal entities of
Vilnius branch of a registered private legal person UAB “Ra Projektai”, legal entity code
300081464, VAT payer code LT100001442615, registered office address Lentvario str.18, LT-
02300 Vilnius, Lithuania correspondence address of Lentvario str.18, LT-02300 Vilnius.
2. Saulesskonis.lt – online shop, located at saulesskonis.lt.
3. The buyer is 1) a natural person, etc.y. a person of the age of majority, whose legal capacity is
not limited to court order; 2) a minor from fourteen to eighteen years of age, who have parental or
guardians consent, unless he is emancipated; (3) the legal person; 4) all of the above persons duly
4. The seller is a partner of the legal person: 1) selling goods or providing services saulesskonis.lt,
as well as a legal person, is exerted in order to fulfil the Buyer’s order; 2) to which the common
shares or projects saulesskonis.lt, this legal person on web pages or in any media, which
saulesskonis.lt this legal person’s share or the project will be described and published.
5. Account – the Buyer’s identification saulesskonis.lt the result, which creates his personal data and
order history stores account (account).
6. Saulesskonis.lt account is Saulesskonis.lt account Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other social
networks, which provides information on the Saulesskonis.lt it Services, and the sharing of
experiences on Buyers public content.
7. Services – all Saulesskonis.lt the Buyer of the service provided.
8. A cookie is a small file that is sent to the device, any person visiting Saulesskonis.lt. This concept
includes not only cookies, but and similar measures.
9. Password – the Buyer created and only him of course a unique combination of letters and
numbers, which for the first time introduces to the registration Saulesskonis.lt, and later in order to
log in to your Account.
10. Browser – is a program designed to display web pages (web pages) on the web, or personal
11. Personal data – any information relating to a natural person – data subject, whose identity is
known or can be identified directly or indirectly by reference to such data as a personal
identification number, one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic,
cultural or social identity.
12. Personal data manager – Saulesskonis.lt.
processing, and storage rules, using Saulesskonis.lt.
14. Administrator – for Saulesskonis.lt marketing responsible person.
15. IP address – Each computer connected to the internet assigned a unique number known as
internet protocol (IP) address. Since these numbers are usually assigned in country-based blocks, an
IP address can often be used in the country where the computer connects to the internet, identify.
16. The rules – approved by the the current purchase – sale online store Saulesskonis.lt rules.
17. Direct marketing – activities, email, telephone or other direct method of offering persons goods
or services and / or seek their opinion on the goods or services offered.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
rules to the Buyer using the Saulesskonis.lt Services offered.
expresses consent to the processing of his Personal data.
the version of the publication Saulesskonis.lt, and making the technical possibility to Buyers for the
21. The seller is registered protection of Personal data in the controllers register, personal code Nr. P7010.
22. Buyers should note that the Saulesskonis.lt contains references to other persons, companies or
organizations web sites, and that the Seller is not responsible for those web sites content and/or used
23. The buyer can make the purchase Saulesskonis.lt action registered to Saulesskonis.lt, also
without registration. From the registration the Buyer is required to submit the following Personal
data – name, surname, telephone number, el. mail address, delivery address. Buyer is responsible
for his Personal data.
24. Persons wishing to register Saulesskonis.lt, must submit their electronic mail address and own
Password. At the time of registration an Account is created. Account the Buyer himself brings your
data – name, surname, date of birth, phone number, email address, and therefore only he is
responsible for the correctness of the data. The buyer shall be granted to the User ID. The buyer
may at any time:
24.1. adjust and/or fill in Personal data in your Account. For the adjustments and/or complementary
to the correctness of the data the responsibility of the Buyer;
24.2. contact Saulesskonis.lt e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org due to Account cancellation.
III. THE STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE USE OF THE PROCEDURE
26. The buyer agrees that his name, surname, email address, telephone number, IP address
Saulesskonis.lt are processed for performance analysis purposes. Accordingly Saulesskonis.lt gives
the Buyer the right to the registration Saulesskonis.lt the placing of the order to express their
agreement or disagreement, that his name, surname, email address, telephone number, IP address
Saulesskonis.lt to be processed and the purposes of direct marketing.
27. If the Buyer after the goods and/or services purchased do not want, that the point 26 of the
Personal data to be used for Direct marketing or performance analysis purposes, the Buyer must log
in to your Account, the Saulesskonis.lt Account box, must remove the check mark next to the claim
“the News”, and clicked the “Upgrade”. The electronic mail sending is terminated, only the Buyer
clearly listed in the email addresses.
28. Seller confirms that Buyer’s Personal data will be processed only in order to properly provide
the Buyers of the online store Saulesskonis.lt services (including the right to participate in
campaigns, projects). The seller also confirms that Buyer’s Personal data will be processed in
Vendor performance analysis and Direct marketing purposes, provided that such consent of Buyer
will, and will not. Establish the Person’s data to be used for Direct marketing purposes duration of
storage – three calendar years from the submission of such data the moment.
29. The seller undertakes not to disclose Buyer Personal data to third parties except in the following
29.1. if the Buyer’s consent to Personal data disclosure;
29.2. in the order, or the provision of other services – Seller’s partners, providing delivery or else
the Buyer orders services;
29.1. the point of the condition set out in and Saulesskonis.lt by written Seller’s partners
commitments to the Republic of Lithuania on legal protection of Personal data the provisions of the
29.4. law enforcement authorities in accordance with the Lithuanian legislation procedure;
29.5. if it is necessary to prevent offences or it is necessary to investigate.
30. The buyer has the following rights:
30.1. by submitting a query to the Seller in writing of access to Seller’s possession of your Personal
data. The information the Buyer provides his specified e-mail address;
30.2. by submitting a query to the Seller in writing to receive the information, from what sources
and what Personal data is collected, for what purpose they are being processed, which of the data
the recipients submitted, and has been for at least the last 1 (one) year. The information the Buyer
provides his specified e-mail address;
Buyer will not have access to the goods and/or service in the online shop Saulesskonis.lt;
of the procedure provided for placing a subsequent message to object that his Personal data are
processed for Direct marketing purposes.
31. Goods collection time for the Seller, a joint stock company Lithuanian postal worker, courier
service of the worker or of the Goods take-back center to the worker submitted to the access the
Buyer’s identity document and the Buyer shall be used only for the proper id for identification.
the order, regardless of whether orders such goods and/or services from Saulesskonis.lt a seller or
33. The buyer’s Personal data submitted to the European Union member states or in other foreign
countries under the same conditions and procedure as in the Republic of Lithuania in the entities
34. Seller to retain Personal data to the extent this person uses Saulesskonis.lt services, except as
policy of point 38 to the requirements of the Buyer’s Personal data may be stored in the Personal
referred to and legitimate law enforcement requirements to keep them.
35. The vendor internal technical and organisational measures to ensure that the Buyer provides
Personal data Saulesskonis.lt would be protected from any illegal actions: illegal Personal data
alteration, disclosure or destruction of, personal identity theft, fraud and Personal data protection
levels are in line with Lithuanian legislation requirements.
36. Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and changes. All Buyers of the
Passwords are encrypted, to servers, which refer the Personal data may only connect Personal data
controller authorised persons and only through a secure certificate, which is additionally protected
with a password, as well as all the Saulesskonis.lt pages that require Personal data capture is carried
out through the https:// protocol.
37. The buyer undertakes to and must keep your login to Saulesskonis.lt Password and login name,
and other data. The buyer undertakes to and must to any other third parties not to disclose Personal
data about themselves than on third parties, if such third parties the Personal data he had available,
and immediately on the visible violations inform the Seller.
38. The purchaser in advance agrees that his Personal data the Seller shall have the right to keep on
the server so far as this is required by the Saulesskonis.lt activities of the specificities if the Buyer’s
basis of the data presented were (i) used in illegal activities or (ii) has been suspected that the closed
identity theft or any other offence that has been or will be carried out in the appropriate law
enforcement investigation, (iii) if the Seller has received complaints related to the relevant Buyer, or
if the Seller is noticing the relevant Buyer committed violations of the Rules or (and) for other
lawful purposes protect Personal data. These data are destroyed upon legitimate law enforcement or
other authorities authorised instructions.
39. Any request or instruction relating to the processing of Personal data, the Buyer must provide
the Seller in writing one of the following ways: 1) submitting a request or instruction of the Seller
directly at the Lentvario str. 18, LT-02300 Vilnius, 2) by sending such a request or instruction email
address. The seller, upon the Buyer’s request or instruction, not later than within 30 (thirty) calendar
days submit to the Buyer a response, and performs the application of the steps or refuse to to carry
them out. The request of the purchaser, the answer must be given in writing.
40. Managing Saulesskonis.lt and detecting potential disruptions Administrator can use the Buyers
IV. PERSONAL DATA CORRECTION, ADDITION AND DELETION OF
41. The buyer provides the right to Saulesskonis.lt collect, manage, process and store the Buyer’s
42. Consent to collect, manage, process and store the Buyer’s Personal data to the giving or
cancellation only applies to the front. Saulesskonis.lt the Buyer’s receipt of such a notification by e-
Personal data and deletes his Account, however, this does not mean that Saulesskonis.lt must delete
from the server/destroy Personal data if there is a legitimate basis for them to keep, especially when
you need to ensure state security and defence, public order, crime prevention, investigation,
detection or prosecution of, defending important state economic or financial interests of other
persons the rights and freedoms of others.
43. The buyer has the right to access their Personal data, the national Saulesskonis.lt proof of
identity (identity confirmation must be submitted of the Republic of Lithuania citizen’s passport of
the Republic of Lithuania passport personal identity card, driver’s licence). In order to find out what
Personal data Saulesskonis.lt collected or received and from what sources, for what purposes they
are being processed, which of the beneficiaries they provided and was to provide, or whether all the
Buyer’s Personal data is complete and correct, and Buyer must in advance contact the Saulesskonis.
inquiry, he is liable, or with the Buyer-related Personal data are processed, and shall provide Buyer
with the required data no later than within 30 (thirty) calendar days of Buyer‘s referral on the date
of receipt. In accordance with this item free of charge, the data are submitted once per calendar
44. If familiar with your Personal data the Buyer shall provide that Personal data is collected or
obtained from illegal sources, or that the Personal data is processed outside for the purposes for
which they are provided, Buyer shall have the right to apply to the Saulesskonis.lt electronic mail
address requesting a stop to such Personal data processing operations. The buyer, who uses
Saulesskonis.lt failed to register, and received from the Saulesskonis.lt response, which notes the
inaccuracies or errors in his Personal data, has the right to demand that his Personal data as soon as
possible, but no later than within 5 (five) working days to revise, adjust. The buyer, who uses
Saulesskonis.lt logged-in, Personal data corrects himself logged in to your Account. Saulesskonis.lt
has the right to adjust, add to, delete Personal data or stop processing Personal data the actions only
the identification of the Buyer who has the personality.
45. If Saulesskonis.lt questions the Buyer submitted to the Personal data justice, he may suspend
these Buyers Personal data processing operations, the following data verification and revision. Such
Personal data are used only for their fairness check.
46. In the exercise of the above rights, the Purchaser may apply to the Saulesskonis.lt e-mail
V. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND STORAGE
47. In order that the Purchaser would be granted the full-fledged electronic store Saulesskonis.lt
services, to the Buyer’s computer (device) may be stored Cookies. [The recorded information, the
Seller uses the Buyer as in the previous Saulesskonis.lt the online store the visitor’s authentication,
information about purchases, put in the Buyer’s basket of goods, preservation, electronic store
Saulesskonis.lt attendance statistics gathering.] The buyer has the opportunity to review what
information (Cookies) to the Seller or its Partners of record, and may delete part or all of the stored
time by modifying your web browser settings, however in this case, a certain online store
Saulesskonis.lt options for him may not work. The buyer personally has to check, which uses
Cookies to Vendor Partners.
48. Saulesskonis.lt Cookies are used for information transmission in the electronic communications
network. Browser settings you can delete or block all Cookies, or part thereof, but in such a case,
part of the Saulesskonis.lt site functions may not work.
Cookie name The purpose of the
pll_language Cookie for language
The creation of
The page is entered 1 year Language selection:
Adding the item to
wordpress_test_cookie Cookie detection
A cookie stores data
on the cart, and helps
the system to see
when the basket
A cookie indicates
whether you are
logged in and who you
Login to the website
as a user
wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1 The cookie is used for
Login to the website
as a use
Login to the website
as a user
Cookie to identify
(from database) user
to the shopping cart
the selected item
Adding the item to
The second types of Cookies – to collect information for cinema calculated (to collect statistical
information), to provide the Buyers interest content and save the access history. Saulesskonis.lt does
not use this for your preparation, then Cookies, however, draws the Buyers attention that some
Saulesskonis.lt Partners may use these types of Cookies, so the Buyer suspecting that, without his
consent, this type of Cookies are used, should refer to the specific Saulesskonis.lt Partner.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS